Lithium Call for abstracts – deadline closing soon!
The Lithium, Battery and Energy Metals Conference ‘Call for Abstracts’ deadline is fast approaching!
With the event’s focus on increasing profitability in this growing sector, the organising committee are particularly interested in showcasing new and sustainable approaches to mineral and metallurgical processing.
Brought to you by the Australasian Institute of Mining and Metallurgy in partnership with Murdoch University, the 2022 Lithium, Battery & Energy Metals Conference will explore the current and future challenges impacting the lithium and battery metals industry, such as the supply and demand of commodities, ESG, mineral processing, and energy storage.
- Exploration, geology, mining
- Battery minerals and brines
- Mineralogy and metallurgical processing
- Market, economics and attracting project financing and investments
- Batteries, capacitors, energy storage
- Environmental, social and governance