Recognising global leaders
AusIMM Fellow members are global leaders in the resources sector, distinguished for their continuous contribution to industry along with their leadership, expertise, and internationally renowned achievements.
Join or upgrade to the highest level of AusIMM membership to be recognised as a global industry leader, to show your ongoing commitment to upholding professional standards and support through knowledge exchange and mentoring to the next generation of mining professionals.
How can AusIMM assist Fellow members?
Gain global recognition for your involvement in the resources industry, connect with a network of like minded individuals and access world-class content to stay abreast of the latest industry advances.
Your Fellow credential
Community of Interest groups
Chartered Professional program
Present a technical paper
Policy and advocacy
OneMine digital library
How do I apply to be an AusIMM Fellow?
- Provide a certified copy of your tertiary degree in English
- Provide a resume showing at least ten years’ experience in the resources sector
- A completed summary and statement of senior experience
- The support of three AusIMM Fellows or Members (two of whom must be current Fellow Members)
- Provide a copy of photo identification
- Complete the application form
Who can apply?
- Professionals with a degree qualification and at least ten years’ experience in the resources sector, at least five years of which have been at senior management or executive level; OR
- Have held a position of senior responsibility for a period of at least 15 years and during which have achieved distinction through personal contribution to science or industry.
How much is an annual membership?
- $558.80 annual membership (incl GST)
- $55.00 application fee (one-off when joining, incl GST)
Join our global community as an AusIMM Fellow member
Through AusIMM, I have ongoing opportunities to network with other professionals and consultants, continued professional development through their quality conferences and access to the vast OneMine library which is an outstanding resource.
Summary and statement of senior experience
Download and complete the form to submit within your Fellow membership application
Not sure if AusIMM Fellow grade membership is right for you?
Let us help take the guesswork out of it. Take our questionnaire to determine which membership grade is right for you.