Join as an AusIMM Member to be recognised for your professional expertise, grow your industry network, show your commitment to upholding professional standards, share your technical knowledge and broaden your experience within the mining industry.
How can AusIMM assist Members?
Gain recognition for your involvement in the resources industry, connect yourself to a network of like minded individuals and access world-class content and events to accelerate your career.
Your Member credential
Community of Interest groups
Chartered Professional program
Present a technical paper
Policy and advocacy
OneMine digital library
Join our global community as an AusIMM Member
Attending AusIMM conferences provides me with an excellent opportunity to network with other members, to hear the latest research and see the newest technology for mining geology. There is a lot that I can apply to my work.
Godfred Baba Avane
Who can apply?
- Professionals with a degree qualification and at least five years’ experience in the resources sector; OR
- Industry professionals with at least ten years’ experience working in the resources sector
How much is an annual membership?
- $484 annual membership (incl GST)
- $55 application fee (one-off when joining, incl GST)
How do I apply to be an AusIMM Member?
- Provide a certified true copy of your tertiary degree in English (if relevant)
- Provide a copy of your photo identification
- Provide a copy of your current resume with contact details of two professional referees
- Complete the application form
Not sure if AusIMM Member grade membership is right for you?
Let us help take the guesswork out of it. Take our questionnaire to determine which membership grade is right for you.