Cutting-edge technologies driving sustainability in minerals processing
AusIMM and Ausenco are partnering to deliver the second of three thought-provoking webinars on environment, social and governance (ESG) in mining.
About this event
We will unpack how enhanced process technologies are enabling and delivering step-change improvements in sustainability outcomes.
Facilitated by Matt Pyle and joined by Grant Ballantyne, Steve Meiring and Ben Narbutas – Ausenco’s experts in comminution, preconcentration, coarse particle flotation and tailings technologies – we will shed light on the following topics:
- Next generation concentrator designs
- Developments in tailings and water management
- Tailings re-processing to rehabilitate
Other webinars in this series
- Past webinar: Embedding ESG in mining projects, from concept to operation (30 September 2021)
- Next webinar: The future of the mining industry and ESG (11 November 2021)
He was awarded the Minerals Engineering International Young Person of the Year at the MEI Comminution ’18 Conference in Cape Town in 2017 and the 2020 Coalition for Energy Efficiency Comminution (CEEC) Medal for Technical Research.
Date and Time
11.00am – 12.00pm (UTC+10:00)
Non Members $30.00