June Tech Talk: Exploration & Development ASX Resource Sector – 2021 Trends & Opportunities
Rob Murdoch will present, "An Update on Exploration in Queensland." The presentation will cover current mineral exploration in Queensland and Australia including coal and gas.
About this event
Queensland rank in the Fraser Institute Investment Attractiveness index dropped to 16 with Western Australia 4th in 2020 and South Australia 7th ahead of Queensland.
Why is Queensland continuing to drop in its Investment Attractiveness?
The Minister for Resources the Honourable Scott Stewart has been invited to attend and provide an update on the Queensland Government’s incentives program.
Rob provided a Webinar updating last year’s exploration and will do this live for 2021.
The presentation will cover:
- the current market structure of the ASX Resource sector, the current trends and the market capitalisation
- review of different resource commodities and how and why the they have performed
- where exploration has been focused and the changes to total activity over recent years as well as funding
- the failures and success of exploration in developing new projects and the new projects to come online in the last 12 months\
- the impact of COVID-19 on capital raising, exploration and operations.
Since retiring from active field & corporate life in 2015 Rob has been providing independent advice on resource projects including by way of the AUSTEX PACKAGE OF ASX RESOURCE OPPORTUNITY Reports.
The Transcontinental Hotel
482 George Street
Brisbane City QLD 4000
Monday, 21 June 2021
5.30pm – 7.00pm (UTC+10:00)