Personal Branding – Know Your Value and Promote You
Join WIMnet NSW in one of their two upcoming webinar sessions: Personal Branding – Know Your Value and Promote You.
About this event
Personal branding is the practice of creating a brand around you as a person and a professional. This brand is marketed to let others know what you’re all about, your expertise, values, goals, and drivers in the professional world.
This workshop webinar will support you to understand your uniqueness and how to best use it and improve it. It will challenge you to know your value and you’ll gain knowledge on how to promote yourself.
You will learn:
- Your individual strengths and uniqueness
- Build confidence and help you to understand your value
- Better communicate your value and promote yourself
- Learn how to promote your brand online via social media
Session 1: Monday, 23 October 2023 - 12.00pm - 1.00pm AEDT
Session 2: Wednesday, 1 November 2023 - 12.00pm - 1.00pm AEDT
Suzy’s background as a Senior Executive with NAB bank, with over a decade experience leading teams of up to 250 people, equips her to understand the complex challenges leaders face.
Throughout her career, Suzy has been passionate about taking her skills and translating them into programs and presentations that lift the aspiration and performance of underrepresented groups. This has been recognised with the following accolades:
- 2021 Australian Business Journal Top 20 Leadership Specialist in Australia
- 2019 AFR/Qantas Australia "100 Women of Influence" recognising her contribution to Australian society and the commitment to increasing the visibility of women’s leadership in Australia.
- 2019 NSW Business Chamber Regional Winner and State Finalist Social Enterprise Category
- 2018 NSW Business Woman of the Year award Top 4 State Finalist
- 2018 NSW Business Chamber Regional Winner and State Finalist Start Up Category
- 2016 Winner Gosford Australia Day Outstanding Achievement Award
Date and Time
12.00pm – 1.00pm (UTC+11:00)
WIMnet NSW 2023 Mentoring Program Mentee/Mentor: $25