Introducing our stellar line-up of keynote speakers
There's just under three months to go until AusIMM's Iron Ore Conference 2021 kicks off in Perth and online. Together with CSIRO, we are pleased to introduce you to the exemplary line-up of keynote speakers for our 2021 Conference focusing on ‘Sustainability in a Changing World’.
The Iron Ore conference has a long history of successfully delivering a high-quality technical program with outstanding industry experts, and 2021 will be no different. With expert speakers from some of the world’s top mining companies and steel producers, this Conference will deliver valuable opportunities to expand your professional knowledge.
Below is our full list of confired keynote speakers:
- Robin Batterham FAusIMM, Professor of Engineering, University of Melbourne
- Barry Fitzgerald, CEO Roy Hill Holdings Pty Ltd
- Nicole Roocke, CEO, Minerals Research Institute of WA
- Alison Terry, Director Sustainability and Corporate Affairs Fortescue
- Gerard Danckert, Head of Energy and Climate Change Centre or Excellence, Rio Tinto
- Christiaan Heyning, Partner, McKinsey & Company
- Dr Koji Saito, Executive Advisor, Nippon Steel
- Asmita Mahanta, Manager, Technical Services & Data Integration WAIO
- Stuart Sneyd, President, Asia Pacific Region, Metso Outotec
- Trish White AM, Interim CEO, Heavy Industry Low-carbon Transition (HILT) CRC
- Professor Deqing Zhu, School of Minerals, Processing and Bioengineering, Director, Low Carbon and Hydrogen Metallurgy Centre, Central South University
Delegates will have the chance to participate in robust discussions, see the latest mining innovations, and meet with speakers and peers at networking events.