Iron Ore – How to make materials handling decisions workshop
The workshop would cover the following points;
- The importance of materials testing
- Materials testing available for iron ore
- What “good” and “bad” iron ores look like
- Testing outcomes and their interpretation
- Benefits of specific ore testing in the design process
The audience would ideally be those who work peripherally to materials handling but in their role make decisions based on materials handling assumptions.
Dr Tim Donohue
Dr Jens Plinke
Half day workshop from 9am – 12:15pm
All slides presented.
Online participants will be sent a log-in link prior to the workshop.
AusIMM Member – $250
Non Member – $300