Join us in September and as a delegate you’ll receive:
- Access to in-person and online sessions and Q&A discussions – recorded live and placed on–demand post event
- Join in-person or live video chat discussions and network with your peers and have the opportunity to ask recent graduates a range of questions about what to expect in industry.
- Opportunity to book one-on-one meetings with industry leaders and experts
- Learn from renowned industry leaders and gain a head-start to your career in resources
- Hear from a number of AusIMM’s EEF Scholarship winners on their career journey
World class program
Our hybrid delivery model will enable you to attend either in person or wherever you are in the world and access the world class conference program.
Enhance your knowledge
Hear from world renowned speakers and industry experts, with interactive Q&A sessions for live and online audiences.
Expand your network
Engage with industry leaders, professional colleagues and international companies to expand your industry connections.
Professional development hours
Attend world-class presentations, workshops and technical tours to earn professional development (PD) hours.
Your safety is our priority
COVID-safe protocols are in place to ensure the health and well-being of all delegates, sponsors and exhibitors attending in person.
Blessed with idyllic subtropical weather year-round, enjoy exploring the beautiful city of Brisbane and all it has to offer.
Check out the conference program
Need help with a business case to attend?
We know that getting approval to attend a conference can sometimes be a challenge. To assist you putting a compelling business case to your manager demonstrating how they will get a return on their investment from sending you to the conference, we have prepared an email template. It’s easy to use – just copy, fill in the blanks and email to your manager.