Notice of AusIMM AGM: 26 May 2022
AusIMM's 2022 Annual General Meeting (AGM) will be held online on Thursday, 26 May 2022 from 12.00pm AEST.
All current financial members are invited to attend the meeting and membership grades of Associate, Member, Fellow and Honorary Fellow are eligible to vote.
Members can register to attend the online meeting using the link below.
Once you have registered you will shortly receive an email with the link to allow you to join the online meeting. The business of the meeting will include:
- Overview of 2021-22 AusIMM activities
- Confirmation of minutes from AusIMM's 2021 AGM (held online on 20 May 2021)
- Consideration of AusIMM’s 2021 Annual Financial Statements
- Timetable for election of Directors to the AusIMM Board 2023-2025
- General business (including Q&A session)
Members wishing to submit an AGM question are encouraged to do so in advance of the meeting to firstname.lastname@example.org. Questions must be received by Thursday, 19 May 2022. Members will also be able to submit questions online during the AGM. Please note that we may respond directly to your question before the AGM or address the question generally during the course of the meeting if several queries on the same topic are received.
If you require any further assistance, or experience any issues registering for, or joining the AGM please contact email@example.com.