Notice of AusIMM AGM Thursday 20 May: online
AusIMM's 2021 Annual General Meeting (AGM) will be held online on Thursday 20 May from 12.00 pm AEST.
All current financial members are invited to attend the meeting and membership grades of Associates, Members, Fellows and Honorary Fellows are eligible to vote.
Members can register to attend the online meeting using the link below.
Once you have registered and your member details verified, you will be emailed a link to allow you to join the online meeting.
The business of the meeting will include:
- Endorsement of minutes from AusIMM's 2020 AGM (held Tuesday 12 May 2020)
- Presentation and endorsement of 2020 AusIMM financials
- Overview of 2020-21 AusIMM activities
- Re-appointment of auditors for 2021
- Timetable for Election of Directors to the AusIMM Board 2022-2024
- General business (including Q&A session)
To help us answer efficiently, please submit your questions in advance to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we may respond directly to your question before the AGM, or address the question generally during the event if several queries on the same topic are received.
Minutes from the 2020 AGM are available here. The 2020 financial documents will be shared with registered delegates before the AGM.
For any other questions relating to the AGM or registration process please email email@example.com.