2023 South Australian Mentoring Program for Women in the Mining and Resources Industry
The Women in Mining Network of South Australia (WIMnetSA) and the Women in Resources South Australia (WinRSA) are pleased to announce the joint mentoring program will return for its seventh year.
We have refreshed our program this year and are excited to continue offering mutually beneficial professional connections to support personal development and 2023 expressions of interest are now open for mentee and mentors.
When is the program starting?
The 2023 program will be offered from May 2023 until November 2023
Who is eligible?
- Female or identifies as female.
- At least 1 year of working experience or degree in resource related discipline.
- Active participation in a minimum of six mentoring sessions during the program.
- A strong interest in developing their career or skills within the mining and resource industry.
- Females and Males
- Minimum of 5 years of working experience
- Available for minimum of six mentoring sessions on a voluntary basis during the program
- Not limited to mining or resources industry
What are the costs?
- $165 paid by the mentee.
- No charge for mentors
- All program event costs are included within the fee.
We are pleased to announce sponsorship of four mentees that are facing financial hardship who have industry experience and are currently unemployed. For consideration of this opportunity, please select Y when answering Question 14 on your application. Reimbursement will be given to those who attain sponsorship.
Where do I register?
Applications close on 14 April 2023, Register here
I’ve registered, what is next?
We have limited spots available in our mentoring program and consideration for all applicates will be applied by WiMNet & WinRSA committee members.
View the Mentoring Program Handbook here
Follow us on LinkedIn
Any questions may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org