Australian Business Events Grants Program
Australian businesses are eligible for grant funding from $5,000 to $250,000 to attend AusIMM’s conferences in 2021!
We are excited to announce that AusIMM’s 2021 conferences have been listed on the Schedule of Approved Events on the Austrade website as part of the Australian Business Events Grants Program.
The Business Events program provides delegates, including buyers and sellers, with financial support to attend and participate at exhibitions, conferences and conventions. Australian businesses are eligible to apply for grants from $5,000 up to a maximum of $250,000. Grant funding will cover up to 50 per cent of costs incurred in participating at a pre-approved business event.
The initial schedule of AusIMM’s pre-approved conferences is listed below.
- Underground Operators Conference 2021 I 15-17 March 2021 I Perth and online
- Life of Mine Conference 2021 I 28-30 April 2021 I Brisbane and online
- Mill Operators Conference 2021 I 23-25 June 2021 I Brisbane and online
- Mine Waste and Tailings Conference 2021 I 1-2 July 2021 I Brisbane and online
- Open Pit Operators Conference 2021 I 26-27 July 2021 I Perth and online
- Lithium and Battery Metals Conference 2021 I 1-2 September 2021 I Perth and online
- Iron Ore Conference 2021 I 8-10 November 2021 I Perth and online
- Future Mining Conference 2021 | 6-8 December | Perth and online
Applications are now open and close on 30 June 2021.
Don’t miss this excellent opportunity to access funding to participate in an AusIMM Conference and support the Australian business events economy.
For full grant details and to apply, visit: https://www.austrade.gov.au/Australian/Tourism/Tourism-and-business/Grants/business-events-exhibitor-grants-program
We encourage you to get in quick as applications will be open until all funding has been allocated.