Join our member directory to be recognised as an AusIMM member
AusIMM’s member directory is a public-facing record of AusIMM members. Joining the directory is optional, but is a great resource for both members and third parties to connect with each other as well as find out key information such as membership grade, location, etc.
Following the launch of our new website and an update to privacy terms, members who wish to be part of the directory need to opt-in via the member dashboard. We encourage all our members to be listed as it’s a great way to display your credentials and help ensure your status as a member is recognised.
How to join our member directory
Joining the member directory involves updating your personal details through your AusIMM website account. If you have already activated your account on ausimm.com, please proceed to Step 2. Otherwise, this guide will help you activate your account first.
Activating your website account
To activate your website account on the new site you will need to go through the ‘password reset’ process for your first time login.
- Click on ‘Login’ on the top right of ausimm.com
- When prompted to login, click on ‘Forgot your password’
- Enter the email address that you use for AusIMM and click on ‘Send verification code’
- Check your email for the verification code and enter the code where prompted on the webpage
- Once your email address is verified, enter your new password
- After completing your password reset you will now be logged in and can start accessing the member dashboard
- If you no longer have access to the email address used previously with AusIMM please contact our Member Services team who will be happy to assist in updating your details and provide instructions on how to activate your website account.
Joining our member directory
Once you have set up your website account, you can opt-in to our member directory.
- Make sure you are logged in, and access your Member dashboard by clicking the profile picture icon at the top right of the AusIMM webpage
- Click on My Details (note: here you can update your personal information, including address, organisation details and more)
- Click on Member Profile. This page will then display check boxes for you to opt-in to our member register. If you are a Consultant Chartered Professional, you can also join our Consultants Directory
We are here to help. If you need assistance activating your account or opting-in to our member directory please email firstname.lastname@example.org.