Project Evaluation 2007
Project Evaluation 2007
Don't miss AusIMM's Black Friday sale - use code EOY25 to take 25% off the cost of all publications. But hurry - offer ends 30 November.
The inaugural conference on Project Evaluation brought together those key personnel responsible for undertaking such evaluations and those who rely on them for financial decision-making as investors or as developers. We compliment those companies that were prepared to share review processes that, in part, guard against future mistakes.
Papers in collection
- The Youga Gold Project - A West African Project Financing Case Study
- Risk Analysis and Decision-Making - A Case Study
- Commitment, Compliance and Capacity - How Environmental, Safety, Security and Social Financial Issues Affect Lenders' Risk
- Values and Value Management Combine for a Better Project Outcome - A Case Study
- Evaluating All the Alternatives to Select the Best Project Strategy
- The Use and Abuse of Feasibility Studies
- Project-Finance Risks - Due Diligence Matters
- Sampling - A Critical Component to Gold Mining Project Evaluation
- Quality Assurance and Quality Control of the Interpretation of the Geological Economic Commodity Concentrations is Important in Getting a Mineral Resource Estimate Right
- Evaluation of Exploration Projects
- Modern Asset Pricing - A Valuable Real Option Complement to Discounted Cash Flow Modelling of Mining Projects
- The Role of Simulation Modelling in Project Evaluation
- Using Stochastic Discounted Cash Flow and Real Option Monte Carlo Simulation to Analyse the Impacts of Contingent Taxes on Mining Projects
- Life of Business Optimisation - The Mathematical Programming Approach
- Optimising Project Value and Robustness
- Application of Artificial Intelligence to Real Option Project Valuation and Mine Optimisation
- Production Schedule Optimisation in Underground Hard Rock Mining Using Mixed Integer Programming
- Automated Mineralogy for Ore Characterisation and Plant Optimisation
- Geometallurgy, Geostatistics and Project Value - Does Your Block Model Tell You What You Need to Know?
- Performance Testing - When, What and How?
- Project Evaluation - The Customer's Perspective
- Emerging Market Risk - Perceptions and Reality
- Do You See What I See? The Schizophrenic Nature of Project Risk Management
- Managing the Study Risk
- A Managed Approach to Project Insurance
- Published: 2006
- Unique ID: PA-200704