Project Evaluation 2016
Project Evaluation 2016
Up to 50% off publications – save until 3 December. All prices displayed are discounted sale prices.
Project Evaluation 2016 was the fourth in a series of conferences that provide a professional forum for personnel responsible for undertaking valuations of mineral properties and projects, and those who rely on them for financial decision-making. The theme for this conference, 'Good Practice and Communication', was selected with the intent of stimulating discussion around the importance of good practice to decision makers as either developers of, or investors in, mineral projects.
Papers in collection
- Transcending the Mining Discipline Divide - Multidisciplinary, Interdisciplinary or Transdisciplinary?
- Project Evaluation - A Non-Executive Director's Perspective
- Making Studies Work - Organisation, Communication and Management
- Project Evaluation and Valuation - An Investor's Golden Rule
- Building and Maintaining Effective Project Teams
- Leadership in Projects - A Recipe for Success
- Optimising Underground Mining Strategies
- Managing Expectations - From Buyer Beware to Buyer Be Aware
- Are Your Megaproject Schedules and Costs Under - or Out of - Control?
- Jaguar Base Metals Project Case Study - HasReality Reflected the Study?
- Stockman Base Metals Project - Sustainability, Social Licence to Operate and Permitting Lessons Learnt
- The VALMIN Code and Tenure Compliance - Not Just a List
- The Pre-Feasibility Study - Big Choices, Little Time
- The Use and Abuse of Feasibility Studies - Has Anything Changed?
- Metal Prices and the Differences between Forward and Consensus Pricing - Which One is Better for Use in a Discounted Cash Flow Model?
- Teach Yourself Economic Evaluation
- Financial Modelling with the Auditor in Mind
- Correlated Valuation Methodology
- Production Variance Benchmarks and Their Use in Project Evaluation and Due Diligence
- Strategic Decision-making in Mining - Business Optimisation Using Flexible Evaluation Models
- Influence of Cognitive Biases on Project Evaluation
- Negatively Geared Ore Reserves - A Major Peril of the Break-even Cut-off Grade
- The Role of Benchmarking and Independent Reviews
- A Framework for Presenting and Benchmarking Resource Projects
Contributor(s): J Coombes, R Knight, P McCarthy, L I Rozman, R F Dewhirst, K G Thomas, J A Wells, A A Roberts, A M Ebbels, P J Fairfield, L Hudson, P Mitchell, G Ferres, K Bobbermien, S Pushpan, R Jacobs, J Yeates, J Evans-Wheeler, D J Logan, J Jackson, W R Mackenzie, N Cusworth, L A Martinez Tipe, J McKibben, S Barry, P B Card, S G Gemell, E C Holloway, C A Stewart, D B Kahler, B E Hall, S Love, M Boland, M Anderson, J Poniewierski, D Hunter, J Miller, M A Noppe
- Published: 2015
- Unique ID: PA-201601