If the GDPR applies to you
- you have explicitly agreed that we may process your information for a specific reason;
- the processing is necessary to perform the agreement we have with you or to take steps to enter into an agreement with you;
- the processing is necessary for us to comply with our legal obligation; or
- the processing is necessary for our legitimate interests, which include: (a) to prevent fraud; (b) to protect our business interests; (c) to ensure that complaints are investigated; (d) to evaluate, develop or improve our products and services; and (e) to keep you informed of relevant products, services and events, unless you indicate that you do not wish us to do so.
If the GDPR applies to you, you have the following additional and specific rights in relation to your personal information (where applicable):
- Access: you have the right to request a copy of any personal information we hold about you. Any request for access to or a copy of your personal information must in writing and we will endeavour to respond within a reasonable period and in any event within one month (in compliance with the GDPR).
- Rectification: you have the right to the rectification of your personal data, if you consider that it is inaccurate.
- Deletion: you have the right to request that we delete personal information that we process about you, except we are not obliged to do so if we need to retain such personal information in order to comply with a legal obligation or to establish, exercise or defend legal claims.
- Restriction: you have the right to erasure of your personal information, if you consider that we do not have the right to hold it.
- Portability: you have the right to ask us to transfer a copy of your personal information to you or to another service provider or third party where technically feasible.
- Objection: you have the right to object to your personal information being processed for a particular purpose or to request that we stop using your information.
- Complaint: If you are unhappy with our treatment of your personal information, and you have contacted us as set out below, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the local data protection authority (see details below).
If you have consented to our processing of your personal information, you have the right to withdraw, at any time, any consent that you have previously given to us for use of your personal information. In certain circumstances even if you withdraw your consent we may still be able to process your personal information if required or permitted by law or for the purpose of exercising or defending our legal rights or meeting our legal and regulatory obligations.
If you are a resident of the EEA and have a concern about our processing of personal data that we are not able to resolve, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the data privacy authority where you reside. Please see here for contact details of your local Data Protection Authority: